Successful professionals commit to overcoming stress, anxiety, health challenges, embrace emotional literacy and step into true leadership
Are you a busy professional who achieved a lot of external “success”?
Yet, deep inside you know there are things that hold you back.
You want to overcome stress and reduce the inner tension.
Do you recognize any of the struggles listed below?
- Excessive thinking to the point that you have difficulties sleeping (or you wake up in the middle of the night and thinking continues)
- Bottling up your emotions, especially anger and frustration (and there comes a time when you can’t hold them any longer and you may explode)
- Often feeling stress and tension your body (neck, shoulders, back, digestive unease, etc.)
- Beginning to show signs of fatigue, lethargy, chronic pain or illness, or auto-immune illness
- Feeling hyperactive, anxious, edgy, or difficult to unwind?
- Strained relationships at work or at home
If you answered yes to at least one of these points, I invite you to join my seminar on how & why unchecked stress & anxiety
- Impact your body & your health (and may contribute to chronic illness, auto-immune illness, emotional eating, various coping mechanisms like food, alcohol, etc.)
- Impact your relationships (relationship struggles, parenting style, and your leadership abilities )
- Understand what influences your “personality” especially when you face conflict
- Learn the foundation for emotional intelligence and appreciate why emotional intelligence may be impossible without emotional literacy
Next scheduled date: TBA
Estimated time: Approximately 2.5 – 3 hours
Your investment in yourself: TBA. Pre-registration is required. Your payment holds your spot.
The exact location details in Burlington will be emailed upon registration.
LEARN WHY THIS INFORMATION CAN MAKE YOU A BETTER LEADER IN YOUR LIFE (AND IN YOUR BUSINESS).
This workshop will cover the basics of our stress response, nervous system health, and how the role of self-awareness fits in. You will understand what triggers anxiety, why we search for coping mechanisms like food or alcohol. You will get an appreciation how this information can make you a much more effective leader.
Your gain at the end of the session? A new perspective on how take charge of your life and potential action steps to choose from.
Edita’s workshop was extremely eye-opening. I have been engaged in personal development and wellness practices for over 13 years and I learned things about my physiology and how the functioning of my nervous system contributes to my overall well-being that I had never heard before. Not only did I better understand myself by the end of the session, I better understood the people in my life, as well. I came away with a deeper compassion for myself and for my family members, my friends and the people I work with.
What I especially loved about Edita’s workshop is that it was thorough and honest. Edita presented scientific and invaluable information in an engaging, easy-to-understand way. I appreciated her honesty about there not being a “quick fix” and the process looking different for everyone. Her workshop was an unadulterated introduction to the first powerful steps of awareness and body connection along the journey.
In addition to the rich and important information Edita shared in her workshop, she was professional, warm and inviting and created an atmosphere for sharing insights and personal stories.
I would highly recommend Edita’s workshops, and really, working with Edita in any capacity. The combination of scientific expertise, integrity, generosity and deep care and compassion that she possesses is a rare treasure.
Joanna Guerriere, Chief Creative Architect, Publishing Company Toronto, Ontario